I read a blog post that struck a cord with me today. It was titled Six of the Needs You’ll Have in 2012. Here’s the quick version of what Roy Lessin talked about in his post. I encourage you to go read the whole thing. So good!
Six Needs You Will Have in 2012
“One thing you can be certain about in the coming year is that you can’t be certain about what is ahead. This is a great blessing, because you do not need to know. To know what is ahead and the details of what will happen would be too great a burden to carry and too great a responsibility to bear.”
As you pass through the door of 2011 and enter the door of 2012, here are six of the needs you are certain to have…
1. There will be the need for prayer
2. There will be the need to trust
3. There will be the need to obey
4. There will be the need to forgive
5. There will be the need to be faithful
6. There will be the need for Jesus
So true don’t you think?