Maybe you just wake up amazing and never need help in being a better parent. But that’s not true of me. I want to be the best parent I can be. I want to honor God in my role as a mom and a wife but that takes work and a lot of help from the Holy Spirit honestly.
- Time in God’s Word consistently
- A great husband
- Reading good and helpful books
- Time away (which requires the good husband)
- Continuing to stay involved in things that bring me life like ministry
- Wise counsel
- A good group of friends to have play dates with
- And last but not least, coffee.
So what are some of the things that make you better or help you as a parent?